Monday, October 12, 2009

My Devotion

This tattoo marked a very important time in my life! It combines two of my greatest passions, snowboarding and God. The arrow represents the Burton logo which is the logo that I am obsessed with drawing and doodling. The two bible verses inscribed inside the logo are two of my very favorite bible verses. Proverbs 3:5-6 - "Trust in God with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will set your paths straight." and the other is Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." These verses mark my religious devotion to God.

This picture was taken the day of getting inked and is still my very first tattoo. It was probably the longest 4 to 6 hours of my life! Honestly this was the some of the worst pain I have ever been in. It felt like the worst possible sunburn you could ever imagine with a cat ripping your skin off! However, when I woke up the next morning and saw the image on my leg... it was totally worth it in the long run! I plan on getting another one but am not looking forward to the needles...

No comments:

Post a Comment