Friday, October 16, 2009

Just a car... Think again

This is a picture of my dream car, Audi Le Mans, that I drew my Sophomore year at Rogue River High School. The whole purpose behind this car project was to portray the car we chose as realistic as possible. The media that was used in this was strictly plasma colored pencils. It was honestly the longest process I have ever used to create a picture. First we had to of course draw the car. Then we had to color in picture with all the colors except for black, because black "would smear and ruin the picture..." Then finally we had to blend all the colors together to make them as smooth as possible to try and get capture the original photographs energy. It may not sound that tough but trust me it was a very long and drawn out process over the span of 2-3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment