Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Batman, Superman, Spiderman... OH MY!

Ever since you were little you would have someone that you looked up to whether it would be someone you idolized to someone who made an impact on your life. Well, I bet you can guess the three that I idolized... Batman, Superman, and good ol' Spiderman. As I think back to when I was younger to now, these characters mark the different stages of my life. That is why this trifecta would be an idealistic choice for my next tattoo. I am planning on maybe getting them as shown above, however not on my chest, in the shape of a trinity. I plan on keeping the same style as the ones above but a lot smaller. There is something about the style of this tattoo that really caught my eye. Plus it would just be a pretty flippin' sweet tattoo idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment